2022 Community Health Needs Assessment Prioritization Meeting for Pasco County
Tuesday, May 3, 2022
9:00am – 11:00am
You are Invited!
Please join us virtually for the 2022 Community Health Needs Assessment prioritization event in Pasco County. We know you care about the community you serve. These events provide an opportunity to learn about the health needs of the community and provide input on where to focus our efforts.
Join us for an interactive event where together we will:
- Review analyzed local health data on health needs and disparities.
- Engage in group discussions to take an in-depth look at the top health issues.
- Discuss why health disparities have emerged and the factors influencing health outcomes.
- Vote for the priority health areas that need our focus for the next 3 years. Share your voice!
- Brainstorm ideas on how to collaborate in addressing the community’s top health needs.
Space is limited. Please use the link below to register by April 28th.
We value your time and look forward to hearing your feedback to help us improve the health of our communities. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Corinna Kelley at Corinna.Kelley@conduent.com or (510) 314-8300 x353.
All4HealthFL would like to thank our vendors for supporting the
Community Health Needs Assessment process!