- This event has passed.
Let’s Talk Solutions: The Opioid Crisis in Pinellas County
October 31 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Let’s Talk Solutions: The Opioid Crisis in Pinellas County, sponsored by the TBHC Advocacy Committee, will present an open, honest, and solution oriented conversation about the Opioid Crisis and the impact in Pinellas County.
The event will recognize the fact that the Opioid Crisis is not a new issue, but rather, one that has recently become the center of much attention, as its’ negative impacts have began to stretch across a broader segment of our community.
The discussion will also highlight how this epidemic is touching across several segments of the population, and is directly tied to health equity, health disparities, and social justice in our community.
The expert panel for the event includes:
- Representative Kathleen Peters, State Representative Pinellas County
- Sheriff Gualtieri, Pinellas County Sheriff
- Reta Newman, Director, Pinellas County Forensics Lab
- Jon Essenburg, Operation PAR, VP of Medication Assisted Treatment Services
- Rochae Zwicharowski, Recovery EpiCenter
The expert panel driven dialogue will focus on raising awareness about this crisis, while also facilitating discussions that will culminate in solutions and strategies to address this important community issue.
Registration information available here or by following the website link below