- This event has passed.
Healthy Communities Matter: Impact of Health Educators on Advocacy, Policy, and Collaboration
November 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$25 - $30
Healthy Communities Matter!
Join Florida Society for Public Health Education in partnership with the Tampa Bay Healthcare Collaborative on Friday, November 17th from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM for the continuing education seminar:
“Healthy Communities Matter: Impact of Health Educators on Advocacy, Policy, and Collaboration”
The speakers and panel members include:
- Scott Darius, JD, Executive Director, Florida Voices for Health
- Khaliah Fleming, MPH, CHES, TBCCN Outreach Core Co-Director/ Health Educator, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Patsy Barrington, EdD, MCHES, Faculty, University of West Florida
- Carrie Hepburn, MS, Executive Director, Tampa Bay Healthcare Collaborative
Registration includes 3 CEUs for CHES/MCHES, breakfast, and snacks!
- $25 for FL SOPHE Members; $30 Non FL SOPHE Members
- Virtual option now available: $10 Log in provided after registration
Register at FLSOPHE.org by November 15th
For more information: Please contact FL SOPHE at firstname.lastname@example.org